Consultants for Lexington International
• Over 90% Success Rate - In clinical studies.
• 7 FDA Clearances* - More than any other company.
• Clinically Proven - 7 studies with 460 men & women.
• Choice of Doctors - 14 medical device licenses.
• 90 Second Treatment - LaserBand 82.
• Affordable - Devices priced to fit any budget.
• Scientifically Reviewed - Published in 6 peer reviewed articles.
• Patented Parting Teeth - Improves light exposure to follicles.
• Full Scalp Coverage - Uniform laser light dispersion.
• High Quality Lasers - 100% medical grade lasers. No LEDs.
• Money Back Guarantee - 5 months money back.
• Lightweight and highly portable - No Heavy Batteries.
Actual user photos using HairMax laser devices for six months. Individual results may vary.
The theory of cellular mechanism of LLLT can be summed up as follows†:
† Hawkins, D., N. Houreld, et al (2005). "Low Level laser therapy (LLLT) as an effective therapeutic modality for delayed wound healing."
HairMax has invested in more clinical studies on light energy for hair growth than any other company to date. Seven clinical studies with 460 men and women have been completed on HairMax Laser devices. These clinical studies were conducted at top medical research centers such as the Cleveland Clinic, the University of Miami and University of Minnesota and have resulted in 7 FDA 510(k) Clearances. The studies were designed to support 510(k) submissions to the FDA and were approved by an IRB (Independent Review Board) and complied with GCP (Good Clinical Practices) guidelines and monitored by a CRO (Contract Research Organization).